MINDZAI RETAIL TEAM CHINESE JOB REQUIREMENTS
Latest Posting: June 13, 2021
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic toy collector and fanatic? Are you savvy with online shopping but understand the brick and mortar aspect well? We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, hardworking, passionate and who will foster engaging experiences through our retail store and events.
As a part of our Mindzai Retail Team, you will be the front-line connection to toy collectors and art aficionados. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our collectors of new toys, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things toys, art and pop culture related.
This position requires you to be fluent in Chinese. Please see below.
Mindzai Retail Team Chinese
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Scarborough (Toronto), Canada
We are in a new age of retail. This means that retail and online store operations are executed at once and in sync. You are expected to execute a mix of both traditional retail and online operations including the following below.
Online store operations:
- Identify and execute initiatives to drive e-commerce sales traffic and sales and online brand recognition
- Provide Wechat customer service to customers
- Create and manage posts on wechat platform and other chinese social media.
- Manage wechat mini app operations with product entry and inventory management
- Produce creative content for wechat and online store operations in Chinese.
- Coordinate with management to create, contribute and maintain instagram, wechat, facebook, etc pages to drive sales and online brand recognition for our Chinese community.
- General maintenance of retail store including cleaning, organization, restocking and maintaining a clean and crisp look of the store.
- Provide amazing customer service at all times including checkout, helping customers sign up for new accounts, discount codes and order updates.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Provide support for onsite vending machines including cleanliness of vending machine, restocking, displays and making sure that the machine is operating properly at all times.
- Managing in-store pickups, incoming shipments and necessary outgoing shipments.
- Managing day to day tasks for our retail locations including cash balancing, deposits, and key management.
- From time to time, help operate other store locations and/or popup shops and Inventory counts.
$15.00 per hour.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese. Cantonese is also a SUPER plus.
- Read and write Chinese.
- Must also be able to converse with other team members in English.
- Know how to use wechat and other technology connected to wechat.
- Are a self motivator. You need to show drive and that you are willing to learn on your own. Don’t have the answer? Figure it out. No one around to help you? Be resourceful.
- Know your Designer Toys and their brands is a definite bonus
- Have sales experience. You are comfortable in sales and have no problem suggesting products to customers.
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Knowing your way around the Shopify platform is an asset but training is provided.
Please submit your resume to careers[at]mindzai.com and make sure to write the job opportunity in your subject line.
Due to the volume of applications, only selected qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in being a part of our growing team.